Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application The Retard Kid - DENIED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Player

Application The Retard Kid - DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Application The Retard Kid - DENIED   Application The Retard Kid - DENIED Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:03 pm

I started to play this game maybe two weeks ago and I was looking for a guild. Yours seemed nice as I saw how active you guys were on some banes despite being a smaller nation then some others. But I changed my mind seeing the big "LEET" on top of your boards, seriously.

Quote :
Basically, we're looking for 2 or 3 more skillful players to join our ranks,
Ok huh, since when did mmorpgs took skills to be good?

Quote :
We have all been playing the game for anywhere from 3 to 5 years, we're all experienced pvpers
Oh, thats what you meant by "leet skillz". Just some long time experience and deep knowledge about the game. Well its pretty obvious that after 3-5 years of playing an mmorpg any casual gamer or mental midgets would have the so called "leet skillz" of yours.

Im gone. this guild is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Zile

Application The Retard Kid - DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application The Retard Kid - DENIED   Application The Retard Kid - DENIED Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:58 pm

Player wrote:
Ok huh, since when did mmorpgs took skills to be good?

Well you have to speak english to join this guild anyways.

RETARD: since when did mmorpgs took take skills to be good?
Back to top Go down

Application The Retard Kid - DENIED
Page 1 of 1