Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Blunty - Denied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doobbie

Application Blunty - Denied Empty
PostSubject: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Age IRL? 28

Time Zone? (PST, CST, EST, GMT, GMT +1 etc) cst

Guild & Server History aop seminole tribe tomb raiders (all the same guild just different names) deathskull inc

Toons (Class,Level,Name)? blunty 75 templar doobbie 72 prelate

Nickname ingame/vent? blunty dooobie

How you found this site? holystoner

How long have you been playing? about 1 year

How long do you usually play per week? 5 to 10 hours per day

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed? as needed

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? holybou holystoner

Why do you want to join DPS? well after losing the bane yesterday and losing home i am homeless

Do you meet the above stated requirements?yes

Past nations on server? aop hoe

Do you have a mic? yes

If the last question's answer is a negative, Can you get a mic soon?
Back to top Go down
STONER

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:51 pm

hes good in my book
hes always at mines dual boxing and helping farm for nation
Back to top Go down
Keithen

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:00 pm

doobbie wrote:
Age IRL? 28

Time Zone? (PST, CST, EST, GMT, GMT +1 etc) cst

Guild & Server History aop seminole tribe tomb raiders (all the same guild just different names) deathskull inc

Toons (Class,Level,Name)? blunty 75 templar doobbie 72 prelate

Nickname ingame/vent? blunty dooobie

How you found this site? holystoner

How long have you been playing? about 1 year

How long do you usually play per week? 5 to 10 hours per day

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed? as needed

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? (Keithen) holystoner

Why do you want to join DPS? well after losing the bane yesterday and losing home i am homeless

Do you meet the above stated requirements?yes

Past nations on server? aop hoe

Do you have a mic? yes

If the last question's answer is a negative, Can you get a mic soon?

I 100% vouch for this guy he has Bigger balls than anyone of us here
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:48 pm

LoL I think I just like yalls boards! hehe, but actually Doobie is a good kid. He's trusty, dependable and always there if you need him. If you need something he's always there in a minute to help out! Glad to see you left AoP Doobie, good luck where ever you wind up!
Back to top Go down
doobbie

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:56 pm

thx deevah
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:04 pm

jah rastafari !
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:11 am

We need to clear some stuff up , before we can tag you. Sorry bout that.

Last edited by on Mon May 21, 2007 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doobbie

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:54 am

ok waitin for someone to log in
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:35 pm

Before we tag blunty there is an issue that needs to be addresed:

at the bane the other nite blunty supposedly said he would rather join CoC than join us.

Can you clarify what this is all about Blunty ??? why the sudden change of heart ?
Back to top Go down
Keithen

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:03 pm

IF some guild has been burning down your cities night after night and in the heat of battle when someone is acting like an asshole and says join my guild what would you say?
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:22 pm

Id like to hear Blunty's response.
Back to top Go down
doobbie

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:43 pm

well thats simple my guild wasnt dead yet and well i fighting for them till the end no matter the outcome and yes i was very frustrated the other night u go die 50 times or better and tell me you wont be frustrated and yet after it was all over and the next day i get asked to post an app here and well being in no guild and tired of havin coc spam me invites so i filled out the app
Back to top Go down
STONER

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:42 pm

ive played with blunty he is a good pvper and doest ask for gear unless its a spec toon
Back to top Go down
doobbie

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:04 am

well i got tired of waiting around so ive found a new home and no longer interested
Back to top Go down
PRIMO
PRIMO

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:48 am

hes tagged with tenth now =T
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:59 am

We don't mass recruite, we take every application very serious.
If you have a problem with waiting, then i am glad you joined another guild.

Goodluck with your new guild.

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
Keithen

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:30 pm

He was never given a shot

He stood around for 3days waiting i know a lot of more recruits who didn't wait that long
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:18 am

Keithen wrote:
He was never given a shot

He stood around for 3days waiting i know a lot of more recruits who didn't wait that long

He would have had his chance, but before our guildies/ic could review it, he joined up with The Tenth. Between his application and his post that he had joined The Tenth is 1 day.

But sure, how you came up with 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Blunty - Denied   Application Blunty - Denied Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Blunty - Denied
Page 1 of 1