Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shakebaby - Denied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shakes.

Application - Shakebaby - Denied Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:27 am

Age IRL?

Time Zone? (PST, CST, EST, GMT, GMT +1 etc)

central

Guild & Server History

played on vindi brailia and this time around wrath cant remember the guild on vindi but brailia I was in hell...literally. Now im with wrath of seraphim...dont laugh, I just started playing again and was glad to get in any guild while I figured out what was going on. Tired of being in a noob guild

Toons (Class,Level,Name)? got a barb l 68 named darkhorsie, aelf warrior Herespit inyaeye. lvl 49 human warrior 75 shakebaby. half giant sent Boombaby. lvl30 ireki assasin Shankbaby lvl58 and a couple others Im willing to delete to make specs

Nickname ingame/vent? I just make up leet names, though the baby thing seems to be a theme. Vent is shakes

How you found this site? talking to a guild member

How long have you been playing? maybe like 2 years now, just got back from a break after brailia got taken over by asians

How long do you usually play per week? to damn much.

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed? ya, course

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? I dont know if he'll vouch, but I had a good fight with Kslayz and pinpricks told me to drop an app.

Why do you want to join DPS? I'm looking for a guild that has their shit together and knows how to roll in groups. Also looking for a guild with the numbers to participate in mine fights and banes without nutcupping.

Do you meet the above stated requirements? Ya, sure

Past nations on server? I thought that was an earlier question

Do you have a mic? yup

If the last question's answer is a negative, Can you get a mic soon?

plz be gentle w/lube
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:08 am

Your application will be reviewed today, keep checking for updates later on.

Are you Shake on the UBI boards aswell, i mean this one:

__Shake__
ubi.com User

Reged: 09/06/06
Loc: Prolly playing some assassin...

???
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:55 am

nope, not me
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:27 am

Were you with CD on Briallia? Dont know why Im asking, but the nation "Hell" was under Caliman!
Back to top Go down
xTheDamnedx
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:45 pm

It sounds pretty good. It also sounds like you play a lot of melee toons. Like it says be rdy to make some specs that dont stay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:58 pm

Right Deeva. I remember you if you are the same deeva. I used to run tetrarch the horse/spear warrior and also a few toons with a megan name, like megan biscuits. You were a horsie druid and a dedicated farmer. Smile
Sup deev. long time no see.
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:06 pm

Ya Damned, I've been running several melee toons. One is a WW, WS, spear. Another is a horsie barb used for loot grabbing mostly. Working on sentinal, assassin, priest, and have a barb that is mostly used for grabbing loot while farming. My other warrior is actually a xbow aelf that I made for grounding and snares...I just cant bring myself to play a scout.

I have a couple toons that I would have no prob deleting to make spec toons.
Back to top Go down
Zile

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:31 pm

So ur not the Tierone Shake???
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Nah, a shake noone knows, because I've never been a shake before.

I'm not a well known person at all. I change names pretty often instead of keeping a theme going.
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Ahh, nice to see ya there buddy Smile. Seems like each day I come across more and more old faces hehe. I actually dont play with DPS, just randomly harass them! LoL, but good luck where ever you wind up! Wrath had become a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:08 am

Application Approved

Look for an FM/IC ingame , to get yourself tagged.

Ps. We all <3 Deevah
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:14 am

Thanks, I'll be on after work today. cheers
Back to top Go down
GRUMP

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm

well i dont like this a affraid pp so i say no GRUMP has spoken
Back to top Go down
Venerial

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:36 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:10 pm

Seems we need some re-evaluation, on hold

We had a vote, your application has been denied.

Last edited by on Fri May 25, 2007 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilJona

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:39 pm

I don't like the way he talks:
"played on vindi brailia and this time around wrath cant remember the guild on vindi but brailia I was in hell...literally." WTH is he saying?

"got a barb l 68 named darkhorsie, aelf warrior Herespit inyaeye. lvl 49 human warrior 75 shakebaby. half giant sent Boombaby. lvl30 ireki assasin Shankbaby lvl58 and a couple others Im willing to delete to make specs" Some random letters I hope.

"Vent is shakes" Sure is...

"brailia" Please.

"ya, course, Ya, sure" Yawhadayathink?

"plz be gentle w/lube" 110100101010?

Vote no +1.
Back to top Go down
Zile

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:59 pm

i say we give him a chance its on a trial period any way.
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:06 pm

Well, I typed up a few paragraphs showing Jonas that I actually have decent grammar, but the text editor started screwing up and when I tried to post, it deleted what I had written.

Basically, I said I was a helpfull part of the guilds I played in.

Right now, I just got off work, realized my wallet is probably buried 4 feet under ground in some other county and running on a few hours of sleep, so I hope you don't mind this short explanatory blurb instead of the cool one I wrote a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Zile

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:15 pm

grammar has nothing to do with u getting accepted.
Back to top Go down
shake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:32 pm

I didnt think it did, I just wrote what all I did for the guilds I participated in.

Short version is participated in all mine fights and banes I was able to, farming, disc and rune chasing. I ran toons that the guild needed me to in mine fights and banes instead of the ones I would rather play. When it came to discs and runes, if I didn't need them I offered them in nation before selling them.
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 6:01 am

Shake what i would like to know, are you able to make our mine times?
They are set for 5 PM EST - 7 PM EST.

One of our main concerns in your current nation, ill ask one more IC to post here today, and then we will come to a decision.

I am in agreement with zile, i think you should get a chance.
Grammar is not important, i am from Holland and i am sure i make more mistakes then anyone else. English is not my native language in the end. So no sweat.

Skitz, can you give me your toughts on this application, so we can wrap it up one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:35 am

I think he can have a trial, but must roll a spec toon instantly from getting tagged.
He has to know:

If you are in ingame, You are in vent.
If you are at a mine, you are on a spec toon.
If you are at a bane, you are on a spec toon.

Spec toons are mandatory, so are mines, banes, vent.
If you understand this then, a trial basis can be started - he has no one to vouch for him, and we are recruiting on a selective basis - so if you know your skill level is not on par - it's best to say that right now - it would save us time, resources and energy.

Thanks for taking teh time to post, awaiting a reply.

ps: Don't worry about grammar, I'm maybe like 1 out of 3 people in the guild that actually use it ( Pretty weird that all 3 of those people use english as their secondary language, lol. ) - And i'm irish O.o
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
EvilJona

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:46 am

I didn't wanted to be mean, but it kind of made a bad impression on me. People start to use some kind of 'breeza-talk' and I have an enmity against that. Kids of 12 years old use it because they want to look cool, but if I see someone makes sentences like: "i like the weater today form around the corner" then I'm a little pissed off. I'm a perfectionist, and also in another language (English) I'm up for perfection, I had (have) to learn all the little rules English has. I don't care if someone knows all the rules, or doesn't have perfect spelling, but when you are posting an application (such as applying for a job in real life) you have to make sure you make a good impression. Typing like a 12-year old or deliberately using awful grammar doesn't make a good impression on me.

Anyway, no problem you can be on trail in our guild.
Back to top Go down
shakes

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm

Well, I generally get home around 7-est. except saturdays and sundays which are no problem. If thats no good let me know and I will look elsewhere.

Vent. is hooked up and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shakebaby - Denied   Application - Shakebaby - Denied Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Shakebaby - Denied
Page 1 of 1