Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Hayley - Approved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley-

Application Hayley - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Age IRL? 16, going on 17. I hope to hell this isn't an issue.. Hasn't been anywhere else.

Toons (Class,Level,Name)? On this server, I guess I have 3 main toons..
Hayley-Elf Doomsayer(Blade weaver, btw. I have an archmage, but it's like, r3.. Hayleys Evil Twin :p)
Rachel-Human Heal Priest
Yukira-Human Bard
^All of the above are fully geared, thanks to my time in Dissent

If you play Vindi, I'm Scythia, Shiggara, or Kaylessa.

Nickname ingame/vent? Hayley through and through. At this point I don't have a mic (But I can obviously listen and follow orders)-Will this be a problem?

How you found this site? Skitz pointed it out after I asked in class channels to be recruited Mad(Thinking wrongly that there were only a handgful of random recruit(TCO, HoE) left fighting here

How long have you been playing? One and a half years approximately, on and off. Only really started /properly/ playing a year ago.

How long do you usually play per week? It really does vary. My time is also split with Vindi, bare in mind(and I also dabble in Redemption, but I'm hardly active there.)

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed? If it's absolutely necessary, Though I'm hardly a great farmer.

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? Weeelll...?

Why do you want to join WoTE?
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Ventrilo
Be willing to roll spec toons. (You heard me.)
Be a team player
Have experience with the game, and know what you're doing..
Willing to be on for mines and/or banes.
Willing to contribute whatever you can to the guild.
You can do all of this?
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
Zile

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 pm

I was in WoW with her, her elf doomy is pretty good.

Could you try and get a mic??
Back to top Go down
Hayley-

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:37 pm

Ventrilo-Yes; But no mic
Be willing to roll spec toons; anything but a thief; But yes. Am I guaranteed to play it well? No guarantee, but I'll give it my best.
Be a team player- As always, so long as you don't mind my dry sense of humour.
Have experience with the game, and know what you're doing.. Aye, I know what I'm doing.
Willing to be on for mines and/or banes. As many as I can do-RL does indeed intefere a lot at times as I'm sure you can relate to.
Willing to contribute whatever you can to the guild-Bit of a vague question... IE, nothing 'Rude' =p Otherwise, yeah, I'll do what I can.
You can do all of this? See above, yes =p
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:44 pm

Age isnt an issue.

Any chance of getting a mic ?? we really prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:25 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
Bou

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:51 pm

So... Zile wont have to be the girl anymore?
sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Hayley - Approved   Application Hayley - Approved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Hayley - Approved
Page 1 of 1