Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Stoner - Approved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoner.

Application Stoner - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Age IRL?19

Time Zone? (PST, CST, EST, GMT, GMT +1 etc)PST

Guild & Server History. Sorry ass tomb raiders nation an i just started play after a 2 year break

Toons (Class,Level,Name)?
r5 aracoix scout
r7 aracoix thief
r6 dwarf priest
r7 dwarf chukker

Nickname ingame/vent?
Stoner

How you found this site?
a member in the guild

How long have you been playing?
i played for two years took a two year break and im came bake 3-4 moths ago

How long do you usually play per week?
6-8 hours a day depends on banes and mines

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed?
of course sharing is caring LMAO

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?
Kslayz, Venerial
Why do you want to join WoTE?
im in tomb raiders that should be explanation enough lol

Do you meet the above stated requirements?
I dont see why not

Past nations on server?
Tomb radiers
Do you have a mic?
yes
Back to top Go down
KSlay

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Ive known this guy for very long, hes consistent at all the events and hes an all around good guy. I definetely vouch for him
Back to top Go down
Deeva.

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:25 pm

Oh wow are you taking the AoP rejects now Skitz lol
Back to top Go down
xTheDamnedx
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Kslayz didnt u used to be in HoE??? with jackelbaitIII... i think u rolled me stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:52 pm

He was Romeo's little side clown lol. JackelBait was TCO hun, not HoE Razz

**pets Rhinofsdfdsfdsgsorus** I lub joo
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:52 pm

By rejects u mean the only ones with skill Deeva ??
Back to top Go down
Rauk
Newbie Panda
Newbie Panda

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:04 pm

moop wrote:
By rejects u mean the only ones with skill Deeva ??

exactly
Back to top Go down
stoner

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:17 pm

yea its funny i killed 2 of ur people in a 5v1 and those 2 leave u deeva shows how much of a reject u are
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:36 pm

Application is under review.

Aop rejects Deevah?, care to let us know why he was rejected, so far his application isnt bad ^^
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:00 pm

You kill R2's dude lol that makes you the reject. And I dont know if they were rejected. I do know KSlayz was Romeos little puppet for a long time. Also the famus Silver Surfer ninja claimer everyone loves lol.
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:40 pm

While many nations still resort to exploit claiming as their only chance at mines, wote doesnt.
Back to top Go down
KSlay

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:03 pm

Lol well well, if it isnt the drama queen herself popping up on these forums. You may know part of me Deevah, but obviously your not so high and mighty yourself. Taking a big clump of a shit nation then cutting a piece of it out and calling it Hunters Palace, not only is your nation fulla unorganized retards, but you decided you wanted to be bold and claim an R8 city for yourself. What were you thinking when u thought you could defend an R8 against TF who rightfully deserved that R8 city. Of course tho the inevitable happend, you were baned and had to get all the people you fucked over to help you <3
Back to top Go down
Zile

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:02 pm

BURN
Back to top Go down
stoner

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:15 pm

im on with xswoopedx send me a tell
Back to top Go down
Deeva

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:16 pm

Ok chump check this! haha, first off, there is NO AoP in Hunter's Palace, we're like a 10 man nation. And WoTE and TF both know why we took the R8, for the simple fact after server reset Arring already started getting to the Hermits! You are a 12 year old kid, who bought your way into WoTE obviously! And I dont claim to be the drama queen, I just speak the truth. So you need to get your little facts straight first, then kiss your momma good night when she kicks you off the computer at bed time! And trust me HP is no where near as fucked up as AoP, beleive that!
Back to top Go down
KSlay

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:52 pm

Lol your a 10 man nation? thats pretty funny, cause about a week ago when AoP controlled the ashfell plain mine, we had 4 guys out there, how many did you bring to roll us out? 2 full groups... so much for a 10 man nation. I bought my way into WoTE? lol Ok im a very rich person, I musta gave WoTE all my uber items, yeah I have 2 characters that are geared up My UA scout and my Dwarf chucker that I didnt pay for. So yeah I guess I did buy my way into WoTE with what ever life savings you think I have
Back to top Go down
Venerial

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:05 pm

lol deeva he didnt buy his way into wote. he'sa great scout, and he's got alot of potential. don't be so anally retentive !
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:33 pm

We decided to give you trial, look for a FM/IC ingame and get yourself tagged.
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm

Stoner create an account, so we can add you to our private boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Stoner - Approved   Application Stoner - Approved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Stoner - Approved
Page 1 of 1