Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Venerial - Approved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venerial

Application Venerial - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:44 am

Age IRL?
Toons (Class,Level,Name)?
My current Main is Venerial Chainsaw Centaur Barb , Prospector Commander Bounty Hunter Gladiator. 4/4/2 resist armor, PoD wingaxes, couldnt get decent rings or hood in old guild so have +12 con +40 health atm.
Also have lvl 69 Centaur Priest Buffbot Extraordinaire Amongst other toons that I rarely used, i.e Druids for pl, thief for irritating people.
Nickname ingame/vent?
Venerial
How you found this site?
Oho referred me , he's an old friend.
How long have you been playing?
I've had a break the last 8 months but am recently unemployed so have plenty of time on my hands and am keenas to let SB rule my life again.
How long do you usually play per week?
4-5 hours a day easy
Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed?
Sure
Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?
Oho
Why do you want to join WoTE?
I want REAL pvp. none of this nancy boy noob guild running around with full group in HZ stuff. I want banes. I want to destroy the Asian Zerg that has taken over Wrath.
Do you meet the above stated requirements?
Sure thing
Past nations on server?
Helped create Ravenhold with an old friend Tufelhunden, and also WAs IC for Wolverines Den. my time there was spent mainly teaching new people to play.
Do you have a mic?
Will have on tuesday , new comp + bills have made me postpone getting that til next week.

I'm returning to SB after a small absence and would love a decent home to fight for and with, Oho and I were good friends when we were both in Wd originally, He left to do his own thing and I stayed with the guild to help teach noobs how to play the game, which took up 90% of my time there. I'm past teaching people how to play now and am looking at creating better and stronger toons to fight with .

Last edited by on Fri May 04, 2007 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OhOz
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:47 am

Yo what happened to your other toons?
Back to top Go down
Venerial

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:50 am

Deleted alot of them, didnt really have any use for my old buffbot and my half finished re-rolls Smile
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:50 am

The application looks great -
We\ll put you on a week trial, we have a bane tomorrow so will see how you do.
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
Venerial

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:51 am

awesome , you in game atm ?
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:54 am

Nice app. I was in nation with RH here on wrath for awhile. Good pvp'ers. You rdy for a bane tomorrow ??

btw any clue what happened to hellsfury ?
Back to top Go down
Venerial

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:56 am

Man i've been hanging out for abane since i got back Smile remembered how to play my toon and am rdy to go
What time is bane ? I'm in nzl so it's GMT +12:00 but I'm able to play at any hour

Hellsfury aka tufel has gone to age of Conan ? i think it's called. he'll pop back in every now n then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Venerial - Approved   Application Venerial - Approved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Venerial - Approved
Page 1 of 1