Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_Tasler_

Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Going Merc charter is hot.

[x] Application - Tasler
[x] How long have you been playing?
- I'm been playing for almost 2 years now.
[x] Guild/Nation history on all servers
- First guild was Brotherhood of End Times on Wrath, when I first started playing. They got inactive so I joined Wolverines Den, then when they quit I ran with HoE.
[x] Age?
- 17, but don't worry, I'm not all that annoying Razz
[x] Post your main toons
- None on Vindi, moving servers to here.
[x] What toon do you play the best?
- I love playing meat specs because I love the damage when everyone is on target. I've recently had fun playing priests, though.
[x] How many accounst do you have?
[x] If you have to rate your skill level what would it be ? (1-10 were 1 is low 10 is high)
- Probably 5. I'm a competant player in groups (where it counts, IMO), but I'm not the best solo PvP'er.
[x] Do you have a mic ?
- Yes.
[x] How much time do you spend on Shadowbane per day/week?
- The norm is 5 days a week, I usually don't play much on weekends as I'm out doing crap. The hours a day varies, from 3-6 probably.
[x] Are you willing to make Vindication your main server?
- Yuppers.
[x] Are you an Euro, NA, or Asian Player?
- NA
[x] In what timezone are you?
- GMT -5, or EST.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Jonas

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:59 pm

He looks like a cool guy.

The only downside being NA; we are mostly EU and have minetimes at Eu times.
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 pm

Looks good to me, I might actually remember you from Brotherhood.
Are you able to make our minetimes? 5-6 pm ESTand 8-9 pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
_Tasler_

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 pm

I might not always be on for the 5-6 ones, but the 8-9 ones are right when I usually play.
Back to top Go down
_Tasler_

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 pm

As a matter of fact, I'd probably be able to make the 5-6 ones. It sounds early, but I get home at like 3, so it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
shake
Newbie Panda
Newbie Panda

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:54 pm

I knew a few shittalking butthurt n00bs from Brotherhood of end times, which toons were you playing there? I remember a gimp fessor aswell whom sent me hatetells everytime he got spooned.
Back to top Go down
_Tasler_

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:04 am

In my early days (aka when I was in BoET) I only really had one toon, Selindel. Elf mage channy, first toon I ever rolled.

...Needless to say, he sucked. Sad
Back to top Go down
Restyled
Warlord
Warlord

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:58 am

If you can make the mine times , then i am fine by giving you a go in our guild. Look for a FM/IC ingame to get tags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)   Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Taslet - Accepted (Trial)
Page 1 of 1