Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets play DaoC !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moop

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:08 pm

you guys got any daoc accts ???

lol.
Back to top Go down
Skitzer
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:04 am

yeh we do
Back to top Go down
https://crazy.own0.com
Venerial

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 am

ya like 3 , nice try tho.
Back to top Go down
Keithen

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:14 pm

Moop watch out for falling towers NY is a dangerous place buddy
Back to top Go down
Deeva
Hunters Palace NL

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:35 pm

Ugh seriously why is all this crap still going on? A lot of you are acting so immature, and about things not related to the problem at hand or even SB for that matter
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:45 pm

One word.

Men.
Back to top Go down
Deeva
Hunters Palace NL

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Hayley wrote:
One word.

Men.

Excatly, Im really starting to understand why more women dont play MMO's! theres more drama with men then anything! Its so aggervating! Grow up ppl and STFU imo!
Back to top Go down
Venerial

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:46 am

uhh, funny. coz it's actually got nothing to do with you whatsoever deevah !!!!! PEOW PEOW !
Back to top Go down
Deeva
Hunters Palace NL

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:03 am

Venerial wrote:
uhh, funny. coz it's actually got nothing to do with you whatsoever deevah !!!!! PEOW PEOW !

Sadly they thought bringing my name into it was cute! Youre right I have nothing to do with it at all! Thats why I dont care one bit! But the shits that carried over from RL issues to even things that dont matter are STUPID and CHILDISH!
Back to top Go down
Venerial

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:48 pm

LOL grumpy girl !
Back to top Go down
Deeva
Hunters Palace NL

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Venerial wrote:
LOL grumpy girl !

Im not grumpy Ive just had it to my eyeballs with men today lol! Sorry its been a long day! But damn all penises! May they all fall off to the floor in battery acid!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Deeva wrote:
Venerial wrote:
LOL grumpy girl !

Im not grumpy Ive just had it to my eyeballs with men today lol! Sorry its been a long day! But damn all penises! May they all fall off to the floor in battery acid!

Amen sister!
Back to top Go down
Een van

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:23 pm

Haha, thats funny. I hope that will never ever happen to me, cause it would suck sitting down on the toilet everytime I need to pee.

So what really happened with DPS anyway?

Sad to see a cool guild beintrown around. Had fun playing with Restyled and Venerial. They are no friends anymore I guess.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets play DaoC ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play DaoC !   Lets play DaoC ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets play DaoC !
Page 1 of 1