Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Talk and WoTE Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Raisens - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raisens

Application Raisens - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:25 pm

Age IRL? 47

Time Zone? (PST, CST, EST, GMT, GMT +1 etc)
PST
Guild & Server History - Purity Council - War; Deaths Advocates/LB - Entropy; LB/CS - Wrath, Vindication, Mourning; WCP/FTP - Mourning. Currently in VD on Vindi

Toons (Class,Level,Name)?SD Thief 70 - Dock Block; Vamp MA 65 - Bloodbath McGrath. Deleted most of my old Wrath toons. I will roll whatever is needed. Many more on Mourning and Vindi

Nickname ingame/vent?
Raisen

How you found this site?
Wrath forums

How long have you been playing?
Since release

How long do you usually play per week? 20+ hours mostly nights

Are you willing to get gold and runes for the guild if needed? Yes

Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? Not that I know of

Why do you want to join DPS? I want a change from playing a shemale on Vindi and you guys seem to have it together. I just want to PVP.

Do you meet the above stated requirements? yes

Past nations on server? Lemures Bellicus, CS

Do you have a mic? Yes
Back to top Go down
moop

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:55 pm

well at least I wont be the old fart anymore....
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:12 pm

I remember White Choclate Pimps, they were indeed in our nation, i recal them as good pvpers.

Application under Review
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:19 am

I personally like you with us, i would like some feedback from our members regarding your application.
Back to top Go down
EvilJona

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:23 pm

From what I see in this application he is experienced in playing SB but I don't really know any guilds he has been in (apart from VD).

I have no problem with this app.
Back to top Go down
Keithen

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:02 pm

LB and CS both great guilds
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:26 pm

All right, accepted on trial basis.

Look a FM/IC in game to get tags.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Raisens

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:06 pm

Thanks for the opportunity. I will be on tonight to find out what I need to roll.

I registered as Raisen on the boards if you can authorize that acct.
Back to top Go down
Restyled

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Your account has been activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Raisens - Accepted   Application Raisens - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Raisens - Accepted
Page 1 of 1